The Winter Youth Fit-Tech Soccer Academy is designed for recreation, academy and competitive club players looking to work on their game during the winter break.
Weekly Monday night sessions will work on;
- Speed and Agility Ladder Work
- Technical Ball Work – Juggling, Turns, Dribbling Moves
- Ball-Striking and Shooting
- Goalkeeping and Shot-Stopping
- Shooting & Finishing
- Aerobic & Anaerobic fitness
- Game Understanding and Positional Play
- Position Specific Coaching
Each 90 minute coaching session will be led by an experienced and licensed W2W staff coach and will include, 30 minutes of technical work, 30 minutes speed & agility training and a 30 minute game.
Sessions are on Monday from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Youth players of all levels aged 7 and over are welcome to attend.
Session dates are; 12/1, 12/8, 12/15, 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2
|When||Dec 1, 2014 6:00 PM – Feb 2, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Deadline||Dec 15, 2014 6:00 PM — last date to register|
|Where||5v5 Court 1|
|170 Cox Road, Roswell, GA 30075|
|click here for more information|