Brookhaven Park – Sunday, June 22, 2014
|View this email in your browser|
Atlanta Soccerfest is tomorrow.
The largest World Cup viewing-party in the Southeast takes place at Brookhaven Park as the US plays Portugal! Click here to watch local news coverage of the event.
- 12:00 PM: Russia vs. Belgium
- 3:00 PM: South Korea vs. Algeria
- 6:00 PM: USA vs. Portugal
What do you need to know for Soccerfest?
1. Take MARTA. The Brookhaven stop is 3 blocks from the park. There will also be a shuttle if you need it.
2. Get there early and stake out a good spot!
3. Small umbrellas are OK but nothing that blocks the view of the folks in back of you please.
4. I know it’s the “Dog Park” but no doggies are allowed, even in USMNT jerseys.
5. Coolers are allowed and will be searched, but no alcohol can be brought into the park.
6. Come hungry and thirsty we’ve got a great lineup of concessions & beer.
See you tomorrow!
Atlanta Soccerfest 2014
P.S. Thank you to our 2014 Atlanta Soccerfest sponsors!