Sixty MLS SuperDraft hopefuls have arrived in Orlando and will begin their on-field testing, training, and scrimmages on Friday afternoon at Orlando City Stadium.
The prospects will be divided into four teams: Tango, Predator, X and Nemeziz. Full rosters for each team can be found here. A total of six matches will be played spanning from Saturday, January 13th to Wednesday, January 17. The combine is an open, un-ticketed event for fans. Check below for match times and arrive at Gate A for entry. All matches will also be streamed at the links below.
- Saturday, Jan. 13 – 12:30 pm ET: Nemeziz vs. Predator — WATCH
- Saturday, Jan. 13 – 2:30 pm ET: X vs. Tango — WATCH
- Monday, Jan. 15 – 12:30 pm ET: Nemeziz vs. X — WATCH
- Monday, Jan. 15 – 2:30 pm ET: Predator vs. Tango — WATCH
- Wednesday, Jan. 17 – 10 am ET: X vs. Predator — WATCH
- Wednesday, Jan. 17 – 12 pm ET: Tango vs. Nemeziz — WATCH
Following the Combine, the 2018 MLS SuperDraft presented by adidas will take place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center as a perennial component of the United Soccer Coaches Convention, which annually includes MLS-led programming during the world’s largest gathering of soccer coaches and administrators. Alongside the convention since 2003, the SuperDraft will provide an opportunity for MLS clubs to acquire new, young talent through four rounds of selections, which could tab up to 92 MLS hopefuls in 2018.
Orlando City currently hold the sixth overall selection in the first round of the MLS SupderDraft.